Angel Hair Parmesan Pasta Salad
By February 16, 2012Published:
- Yield: 5 Servings
This simple recipe will leave you with a delicious plate of food in no time! Vermont Fresh pasta is a favorite among our customers. This dish is versatile, letting you leave out ingredients and add something extra if you are feeling creative.
- 1 pkg. Vermont Fresh angel hair pasta cut into 1
- 1 cup Spring Ledge broccoli blanched and cooled, florets only
- 3-4 cloves Spring Ledge garlic minced
- 10-15 leaves Spring Ledge basil chopped
- 3/4-1 cups olive oil
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese grated
- 1-2 Tbsp. Lemon juice
- 1/2 lb. red or green grapes
- 1/2- 3/4 lb. shrimp peeled, deveined, cooked and cooled. Chop or leave whole
- Cook pasta according to directions and drain.
- In a large bowl drizzle some olive oil over the pasta and toss.
- Mix all ingredients together and adjust seasoning to taste.
- Chill and serve.
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress