By February 16, 2012Published:
- Yield: 10-12 Servings
- Prep: 15 mins
- 2 cups Spring Ledge basil tightly packed
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 2 cloves Spring Ledge garlic chopped
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese finely grated
- 1/2 cups olive oil
- 4 Tbsp. butter softened
- to taste salt
- Combine basil, pine nuts, garlic, and cheese in a food processor and puree.
- Slowly drizzle in the oil to make a thick,creamy mixture.
- Transfer the pesto to a bowl and stir in butter with a spoon until completely integrated.
- Season to taste with salt.
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress