Black Bean Burritos
By February 16, 2012Published:
Think outside the bell.
- 1 whole Spring Ledge red onion diced
- 1 clove Spring Ledge garlic finely chopped
- 1 large portabella mushroom thinly sliced
- 1 small Spring Ledge zucchini thinly sliced
- 1 small Spring Ledge red bell pepper diced
- 1/2 pound Spring Ledge Spinach
- 1 can black beans rinsed well and drained
- 1 bunch Spring Ledge cilantro chopped
- 1 Tbsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp. ground chili powder
- to taste salt and pepper
- 1 pkg. burrito shells
- sour cream
- In a large skillet over medium heat sauté the onion and garlic in a little butter until soft, about 3 minutes.
- Season with the cumin, chili powder, salt, and pepper.
- Add the mushroom and zucchini and continue to cook, stirring occasionally, until the veggies are almost done, another 5 minutes.
- Add the bell pepper, spinach, and black beans and cook until the spinach has wilted and the beans are heated through.
- Turn off the heat and stir in the cilantro.
- Spoon the mixture into the center of the burrito shell, top it with sour cream and salsa, and wrap up the sides.
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress