Broccoli Cheddar Soup
By February 16, 2012Published:
- 1/2 cup Spring Ledge onion chopped
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 3 cups milk
- 2 cups Spring Ledge broccoli chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- In a saucepan, saute the onion in butter until tender.
- Stir in flour, salt and pepper; cook and stir until smooth and bubbly.
- Add broth and milk; cook and stir until mixture boils and thickens.
- Add broccoli. Simmer, stirring constantly, until heated through.
- Remove from heat and stir in cheese until melted.
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress