Broccoli Parmesan Soup
By February 16, 2012Published:
A great alternative to the traditional broccoli cheddar soup that we all know and love. Boost the flavor by using parmesan cheese instead. Pick up the cheese and other ingredients right at Spring Ledge Farm!
- 2 cups Spring Ledge broccoli chopped
- 1 large Spring Ledge onion chopped
- 1 can vegetable broth
- 1 Tbsp Spring Ledge parsley chopped
- 2 oz parmesan cheese grated
- In a saucepan, simmer the broccoli and onion in broth for 5 minutes.
- Add the parmesan and most of the parsley and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Season to taste and blend to a puree. Serve with remaining parsley sprinkled on top.
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress