By February 16, 2012Published:
- Yield: 8-10 slices (8-10 Servings)
- Prep: 30 mins
- Cook: 50 mins
- Ready In: 1 hr 20 mins
- 3 cups Spring Ledge carrots grated
- 3/4 cups applesauce
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 4 large eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 3 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- Cream the applesauce, oil, and eggs.
- Beat in the sugar. Add vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, blend together the dry ingredients. Mix these gently into the applesauce mixture.
- Fold in the carrots.
- Bake in a greased 10 x 14 pan for 45- 50 minutes at 350.
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress