By February 16, 2012Published:
- Yield: 7 cups (6 Servings)
- Prep: 20 mins
- Cook: 25 mins
- Ready In: 45 mins
This spicy recipe is sure to bring some life back onto your plate. If you like mild dish, only add one Spring Ledge jalapeno pepper. With corn being the basis for many Mexican dishes, this recipe complements and plays with these traditions. Pick up some handmade Maplebrook Farm mozzerella (made right in VT) at the farmstand and try it with this recipe.
- 3 cups Spring Ledge corn cut from the cop
- 3 cups Spring Ledge onion chopped
- 2 whole Spring Ledge jalapeno peppers minced
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup Montery Jack or mozzarella cheese grated
- 3 Tbsp water
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 3/4 tsp. pepper
- In a large skillet, saute onion in butter until soft.
- Add corn and water and cook 5 minutes over medium heat, stirring once.
- Remove cover and reduce liquid. Stir in remaining ingredients, heating until cheese melts.
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress