Corn and Crab Salad
By February 16, 2012Published:
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Prep: 15 mins
- Cook: 5 mins
- Ready In: 20 mins
An easy, fun salad that adds a little zing to your meal. Recipe adapted from Martha Stewart.
- 6 ears Spring Ledge corn cut from the cop
- 1/2 cups Spring Ledge red onion chopped
- 1/4 cup Spring Ledge red bell pepper minced
- 2 Tbsp. Spring Ledge basil minced
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 3/4 cups lump crab meat
- to taste salt and pepper
- Heat 1 T. oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add corn and onion and cook until tender, approx. 3 minutes. Let cool.
- Whisk lemon and remaining oil together.
- Combine corn mixture, remaining ingredients, and lemon dressing. Cover and chill.
- Garnish with extra basil leaves and serve.
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress