Grilled Veggie Salad
By February 16, 2012Published:
- 1 large Spring Ledge eggplant
- 1 large Spring Ledge onion
- 1 large Spring Ledge zucchini
- 1 large Spring Ledge yellow squash
- 1 large Spring Ledge bell peppers
- 1 bottle Your favorite vinaigrette
- 1/3 cup feta or goat cheese crumbled
- 1/2 cup Spring Ledge cherry tomatoes halved
- Preheat grill to medium. Slice all veggies into 1/3" thick pieces, large enough so they don't fall through the grill racks.
- Marinate veggies for ½ hour in vinaigrette (about ¾ cup).
- Grill veggies until tender, turning half way through, while basting with the vinaigrette.
- Remove from grill and cut into bite size pieces.
- Toss with crumbled cheese and add a little more dressing if needed. Add the tomatoes if wanted and serve.
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress