Mango or Peach Salsa
By February 16, 2012Published:
This salsa goes great with chicken, salmon, or chips. A sweeter side to salsa.
- 2 whole Mangos or (6) peaches ripe, both peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup Spring Ledge onion diced
- 1 whole Spring Ledge hot pepper or bell pepper minced
- 1 bunch Spring Ledge cilantro minced
- 1 whole lime zest and juice
- Mix all ingredients together. Adjust seasoning as needed.
- Let salsa sit for 30 minutes to allow the flavors to merry together.
- Course: Snack
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress