By February 16, 2012Published:
- Prep: 20 mins
- Cook: 40 mins
- Ready In: 60 mins
- 4 large Spring Ledge or Elizabeth's eggs
- 1/2 cup Star Lake Farm maple syrup
- 2 cups MacNamara Dairy milk
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Beat the eggs with the maple syrup and salt. When they are very smooth, beat in the milk.
- Divide the custard amongst 6 custard cups, or put it into a 1 quart glass or enamel baking dish.
- Put the custard cups or baking dish in a shallow pan, and add water to come halfway up the cups.
- Bake for about 40 minutes, until set. They will look dry and slightly puffed at the edges; the center will still appear a little moist, but will not flow when jiggled slightly.
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress