By February 16, 2012Published:
- 1/2 cup Spring Ledge on diced
- 1 head Spring Ledge cauliflower cut into golf ball sized pieces
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 3-5 Tbsp. chicken stock
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp. ground chili powder
- 2 oz. cream cheese
- to taste salt and pepper
- In a large skillet, sauté onion in butter until soft. Add cauliflower and cook for a few minutes.
- Add the lime juice, the lesser amount of chicken stock, and the spices, stirring well to incorporate.
- Continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until the cauliflower is tender. If the pan dries out during this add a little more stock.
- When the cauliflower is ready turn the heat down to low and add in the cream cheese, heating through.
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress