By February 16, 2012Published:
- 1 pkg. Orzo pasta cooked and drained
- 1 pint Spring Ledge cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 bunch Spring Ledge basil sliced
- 1 box plain feta crumbled
- 1 whole Lemon juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- to taste salt and pepper
- In a large bowl whisk lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper together.
- Toss in the pasta and mix well, adding more olive oil or lemon juice if needed.
- Once cooled, gently stir in the tomatoes and feta, adjusting the seasoning as needed. Add the basil and serve.
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress