By February 16, 2012Published:
- Yield: 2-3 Servings
Firing up the grill? Having a cookout? Here's an easy and delicious recipe that will go great with any meat or fish entrée.
- Preheat grill to medium. Trim off top and bottom of onion and carefully peel off outer skin.
- Hollow out the top of the onion, about 1", being careful not to poke through to the bottom.
- Place bullion cube in center of whole and fill hole in with butter. Smear bottom of onion with a little butter and wrap whole thing up in foil.
- Grill on one side for 20 minutes and then flip and grill the other for another 20 minutes. You may have to adjust the time depending on the size of the onion.
- Cut the onion into quarter and enjoy!
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress