Tomatillo Salsa Verde
By February 16, 2012Published:
- 1 ½ lb Spring Ledge tomatillo
- ½ cup Spring Ledge white onions chopped
- 2 whole Spring Ledge jalapeno peppers minced
- 1 bunch Spring Ledge cilantro chopped
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- ¼ tsp sugar
- to taste salt and pepper
- Remove papery husks from tomatillos and rinse well.
- Cut in half and place cut side down on a foil lined baking sheet.
- Place under broiler for 5-7 minutes to lightly blacken the skin.
- Put all ingredients in a blender or food processor and pulse until all chopped and mixed together.
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress