Apple Pie Contest 2009 Spring Ledge Farm
By October 8, 2012Published:
- Yield: 1 pie
- Prep: 20 mins
- Cook: 1 hr 5 mins
- Ready In: 1 hr 25 mins
Winning Entry (tie for 1st place) - Kyle Slogic
- Peel and cut up six apples.
- Mix together 1/2 cup sugar and 1/4 cup brown sugar, 1 Tbs. cinammon, 1 tsp. nutmeg.
- Pour over the apples and mix.
- Put this filling into the crust. Dot with butter, sprinkle with cinnamon, place the top crust on. Brush with milk.
- Bake at 450F for 15 minutes, then 350F for 50 minutes. Let cool. Serve with Vanilla Ice Cream.
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress