Garlic & Honey Marinade
By August 22, 2013Published:
- Yield: 1 cup
- Prep: 20 mins
Delicious blend of garlic and honey mustard. Great on fresh Spring Ledge greens, micro mix or as a marinade.
- 6 Cloves Spring Ledge Garlic Chopped
- 2 Tbs. olive oil
- 1/4 Cup balsamic or apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 Cup Honey Cutting Farm honey
- Spring Ledge Parsley to taste
- black pepper To taste
- 1/4 Cup dijon mustard
- Saute garlic and oil. Whisk in vinegar. Add spices. Turn off heat. Whisk in honey. Done!
If marinating, leave veggies, chicken, fish, pork in the Garlic and Honeyarinade for at least 20 minutes. Use extra marinade to brush on grilled items as a glaze.
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress